Background

Friday, January 15, 2016

Wolf

I finally finished this piece a few weeks ago. It took forever because it really challenged me and I wasn't very diligent. This is the biggest canvas I have worked with so far (1.5x2 ft.) From a distance the colors look murky and subdued but close up it's very detailed and rainbow.        

I found myself painting people and animals into the breath. I kind of wanted it to be like a tangible howl. Everyone just asks if he's vaping. *facepalm* 
 Fur:                                                                                                 Breath:



(Acrylic)

2 comments:

  1. WWWWHHHHAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DID THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Girl, you got 'em talent!

    ReplyDelete